Monday, October 5, 2015

Where have I been? Well I'll tell ya

I have been sewing like a crazy person.  If you want to see what I have been up to you can check out my new page of doll clothes to see my latest offerings.  My Dh has been appropriately supportive in that he has been gushing over each item as I make it cause you know I have to show him how cute they are!  I am finishing up things today because we were without power yesterday until 3 am this morning.  So I am catching up now.  The sun is out today and so once all the rain dries up I will be back outside.  Actually will be doing double duty cause I have more doll clothes to make.  In other words busy, busy.  So take a look at my doll page.  More will be added as soon as I can.  Draw backs to starting from the ground floor.  You guys have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment