Tuesday, February 5, 2013

That's it! I'm leaving my husband....

That got your attention didn't it! (smile)  Nah, I am leaving him, but not why you would think.  I am leaving this morning to go house/dog sitting at my brothers house about 1 hour away.  I will be there til Thursday morning.  Then I will go to work and then home my normal time.  Until then you could say the inmates are running the assylum or in this case, the bachelors are running the house.  No one knows what I will comehome to, but more than likely not anything too bad.  To save on gas I have been waiting to make a trip to Sams, Kroger, and some other errands until I am on my way to brothers house.
Anyone else notice the gas price increse?  You would have to live under a rock to not see it, or not own a car.  Woo Hoo lets hear it for a weak dollar!  Sorry, I digress.  Anyway, I just wanted to say I will be without computer for the next few days.  So see everyone on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment