Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Well you're stuck with me for the duration sooooo Get over it!!!!!

Went into work this morning thinking there was a chance I would be going full time.  The family had discussed this possibility and was on board.  I have to say the thought of more money was nice, but seriously I figured it would mostly go to my Uncle Sam (the mooch).  Though some would stay with us.  I was concerned though that it would limit my abilities to blog, garden, sew, can, etc.  But, as it is, I am still part time.  There may be a time when I go full time, but that is not the case now.

Not too disappointed cause my part time status enables me to continue to regal you with my antics, crazy ideas, recipes, etc.  So get prepared.  I am sure the future holds some crazy ideas that will take a hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment