Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rubic is 17!

So my youngest is 17 now.  His Birthday was spent with a few friends (you know who you are) and his new Halo 4 game. Do I feel old yet?  Nahhhhhh yes.  Yes I do.  I remember like yesterday when he was born; eyes tightly shut according to the midwife.  He opens one eye and looks around to see if everything is OK and then relaxes.  My dh says he was asleep when he was born.  I was a little busy at the time so not sure what to believe.  All I know is he was (and is ) beautiful.  He keeps me laughing.  I have enjoyed the time we have gotten to spend together "doing school".  He is very thoughtful and diligent about his subject which is a wonderful surprise blessing.  Happy Birthday my boy.  I am very proud of you and the man you are becoming.  Love you bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment