Thursday, November 29, 2012

Well better late than never I always say!

I know, I know, for a daily rave I am really slow and this week even more so.  I was doggie sitting at my dear brothers house til this morning and now I am home.  I did get some sewing done.  Many Christmas projects I am checking off my list, and many more, I am afraid, won't get done.  There is 1 gift I have to get done and that is for my mom.  So anyway, That is why I am late in posting. Oh, FYI, I will post a pic of my moms gift after Christmas so as not to inadvertently give the gift up.   I will try to post some of the gifts as I can.  I just have to be able to do it without the recipient getting the heads up.
 I have a lot of news for those that don't know it yet, I am going to be a grandma again.  Second time for me.  The baby is due in July.  My dd and her hubby are expecting their second child then.  So I guess you could say I am officially in the grandparent phase of my life.  Ya know with one grandchild you're "new" to this grandparenting thing.  Now I am official.
In addition to that I got the job I wanted and so you probably won't here much from me from Dec 15th til the first of the new year.  I will be working both jobs til I transfer fully over to my new job in the first of the year.  So I will have an awesome pay check for that week, but then I take a huge pay cut for this new job.  It will be worth it in that I will be off weekends to spend with my hubby and boys.  Get to start going back to church.  Definitely gonna have to be watching the pennies though.  So if I get a chance I will update more before my marathon work weeks coming up.  Not to wish my life away, but I am soooo looking forward to the first of the year.  You guys have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment