Thursday, November 3, 2011

Man this week has flown!

I tell ya they are right those that say "when you get over the hill you pick up speed".  I can't believe it is Thursday already.  It is the perfect fall day, however, dark clouds with bits of blue sky, temps in the low 40s to mid sixties, and the dark clouds just make the colored leaves pop!
This is my view this morning from the back of my deck.  I love, love, love days like this.  It is suppposed to rain this evening and then turn off cooler again.  On the docket today is bread and granola making and I am hopeful I can get back to sewing.  I worked on a camo jackets for my son yesterday and I would say it is about 1/2 to 2/3rds done.  I hope he likes it.  He's not much of a clothes horse.  Monday Diva came over with her dh and my grandson.  They were about to take him trick or treating.  Here is a pick of the little monster as a little monster.  LOL.
Holding the little monster is the most current Diva.  Little grandson wasn't so sure of this mask until he learned he could put it on and "scare" everyone including the dogs.  Smile.  Disclaimer: Grandson is not really a little monster. He's a cutie pie, but like every toddler or preschooler, he has his moments.  Monday night he was just fun.  It was good to see them.  This is what my grandson really looks like
Look at those blond, cornsilk lockes!  Isn't he the cutest!  I can't believe he just turned three.  It seems only yesterday I was with Diva in the labor room while she brought him into this world.  The foot to the left belongs to my SIL. 
So then Tuesday was homeschooling(as was the rest of the week) and gardening.  I am forming raised beds for part of the garden next year to see how it goes.  I have two finished.  I want to see how they do and if it is good I will make more.  I need to get out there and do more, but that will have to wait until next week.  Yesterday was sewing and church last night.  We had a great time going out to Wendys after church with a large group from the church.  It is a time for the youth to be able to hang out together and the older folks (us) get to talk.  Today is just the baking, maybe sewing, always housekeeping.  Tomorrow I am not sure what it will hold.  But for now I am just going to enjoy this day that the Lord has made.  He does an awesome job with days.  So see everyone on the flip side.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment