Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Einstein!

19 years ago today I gave birth to my oldest son.  Never one to make things easy, he was born after 5 days of labor pains and 12 hours of active labor.  Oh but he was beautiful.  He had a head full of thick black hair and deep brown eyes.  As he grew his hair remained that same thick brown, but became curly.  The kind of curly that girls would pay top dollar for.  Precious.  He used to be a mamma's boy, but over the years is more of a Dad's guy.  The little boy who used to hold the back of my shirt, has grown into a responsible young man.  A man of few words, but he gets his message across.  He knows his own mind.  He knows what he wants.   While not expressed so much in words, he is a man of deep feelings and as a mother I have always felt blessed and loved by this young man.  While I miss his youth and the small hand in mine, I am so proud of the man he has become and look to his future with great anticipation.  I love you, Buddy.  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment